8/01/2013

♡ Welcome to my blog ♡


♡ Welcome to my blog 

by Kyvi Han(HAJID1203) 


Welcome here!Just call me Kyvi. Our group topic is mainly focus on the Alcoholic beverages.And I will introduce some amazing cocktails to u.



Based on my past experience,I cannot drink too much .Even if I drink a little,my face will look like the apple's red face and I will feel dizzy.So I may look a little bit funny like the babies below.But when u drink ,u will feel relaxed and even on top of the world regardless of the pain or sadness.But honestly speaking ,it is better for us to control ourselves when drinking.

The majority of us know what the cocktails are, whereas they may be unaware of the amazing part of it.It is unbelievable that the cocktail can even burst out fire and been put in high heel shoes!Can u believe it??



No comments:

Post a Comment