8/17/2013

“The Versailles Experience”


FOR THE COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE

by Kyvi Han(HAJID1203) 

“The Versailles Experience”, Eau de Vie, Melbourne and Sydney, Australia

absinthe fountain770
Served in Eau de Vie’s Absinthe Fountain, “The Versailles Experience” is an elegant and refreshing cocktail on tap, in which Tanqueray Gin and Absinthe are combined with pear, lemon, apple and mint.

The Versailles is a beautiful place ,so the name “The Versailles Experience”sounds good.I haven't drink  “The Versailles Experience” before,but I've drunk a similar cocktail before .It also contains pear, lemon, apple and mint.And it is mixed with beer.It tastes so good and unforgettable.It is sweet and sour.U can feel the fragrance of the fruits .Lemon is too sour when u eat it directly.But when mixed with peer and apple ,it tastes sweet and sour.The most important thing is that it has mint in it .But is u don't like mint ,I will say :what a pity!Because when mixed with mint ,it taste so cool~It is better for u to enjoy it on a hot summer night with u lover. LOL!



Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment