8/14/2013

“Forever Young”


FOR THE LITERARY LOVER

by Kyvi Han(HAJID1203) 

“Forever Young”, Artesian Hotel Bar at The Langham, London, UK

 langham cocktail-smoke_770
Artesian, the Langham’s glamorous cocktail bar, offers cocktails with a difference. Even the bar’s ice is special: created with the latest technology, it promises to last longer and keep your cocktails cooler. “Forever Young” features in the Fresh and Sexy spectrum of the menu and is inspired by the novel The Picture of Dorian Gray. Elaborately served in a metal vessel hidden behind a mirror and scented by opium incense, it is a blend of Grey Goose vodka, Martini Extra Dry, eucalyptus, Maraschino and citrus.
When I first see that picture ,I cannot believe that the cocktail is inside it .It looks so elegant and grave,as if there is black coffee in it.It has vodka and I really like the taste of it .Combine with Maraschino and citrus,it is sour and sweet.It is inspired by the novel and there is a metal vessel hidden behind a mirror .So it is so creative and special.I really want to see and taste it. 


Reference:


http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/forever-young-gif


No comments:

Post a Comment