8/04/2013

“Ron Zacapa Blazer”

FOR THE FIRE STARTER

by Kyvi Han(HAJID1203) 

“Ron Zacapa Blazer”, Eau de Vie, Sydney and Melbourne, Australia


fire_eau de vie1024Served at Eau de Vie’s bars in Sydney and Melbourne – which often feature among lists of the world’s best – “Ron Zacapa Blazer” is a rich and warm digestive style of drink, made with Ron Zacapa, arguably the best rum in the world. Flamed with Pedro Ximenez sherry and a dash of house blended bitters, the cocktail is also available as an Old Fashioned.
It is served at Eau de Vie’s bars in Sydney ,so you can try it if u want .Personally speaking,I really like exciting things and I think this cocktail looks special and it should taste good .I really want to try it and it should also be attractive  to u .Before we taste it ,we can see different colors of fires burst out and it is really a  visual enjoyment ! I cannot help imagining the taste of it !LOL! 

Reference:


No comments:

Post a Comment